Hey everyone, today I am sharing my first freehand of this year. I created some purple one-stroke flowers.
For this manicure, I used Milani White on the spot as a base.
I saran wrap-ed the base using NYX girls Luscious Green.
I used Daler Rowney acrylic paints in purple and pink to create the one stroke flowers and green to create the leaves.
I topped off my nails with Jessica Holographic top coat to finish the manicure.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...






Wow beautiful floral mani <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Megha :)
DeleteThis is a beautiful mani I love the flowers the vibrant colours used great for your first freehand of the year! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Dawn :) I am glad you liked it...
DeleteAwesome dear....:-)...its looking sooooo beautiful....:-) <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Rashmi :) xx
DeleteBeautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa :)
Deletewow these are beautiful
ReplyDeleteThank you Manisha :)
DeleteAbsolutely beautiful!! I love these colors together, so fun and vibrant :) I am envious of your one-stroke abilites - I still haven't figured it out >.<
ReplyDeleteaww thank you Emma :) so sweet of you to say that..
DeleteBeautiful nail art; you are very talented!
ReplyDeleteThank you :) xx
DeleteThats a beautiful Mani...I love Florals... :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Richa :) I too enjoy making floral patterns...
DeleteWow Lovely Nail Art dear
ReplyDeleteThank you Radha :)
DeleteCharming Nail Art Hun :) .. It's a lovely purple polish <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Vipra :) It's Here we Kome a Karoling from Nicole by OPI.
DeleteGorgeous manicure! Love floral nails! :-)
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty nail art. Pls come over and teach me..Pretty please!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisha :) ha ha you are always welcome to come over my place :P
DeleteVvvvv pretty..beautiful..:*:*
ReplyDeleteThank you Tej :)
DeleteOmg So creative and yet so original ! You are truly talented dear
ReplyDeleteKisses
Shreya
Thank you Shreya :)
Delete