I trimmed down my nails today and now you will see nail arts on my nubs. I have one more post lined up, so enjoy the long nails before I start sharing the new ones.
Today, I am sharing a fun layering combo which is bright and lifts up my mood instantly.
For this manicure, I layered Jessy's girl Confetti on Milani Wild violet.
This combination looks perfect and absolutely stunning on my nails. Purple is my favorite shade and I love layering purple with different shades of the purple family.
I had Wild violet for almost two years now and I am surprised that I haven't used it till now. I created the Party nails with this and everyone loved the combo of this with the Essie Luxe Effects Set in Stones.
Thank you for stopping by. Stay beautiful...




Gorgeous purple! Fun bar glitter on top too :)
ReplyDeleteNo doubt, Wild Violet is most amazing purple I have. The confetti glitter is a fun addition to it :)
DeleteBeautiful and colorful :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Lancy :)
Deleteloved the shade Pearl :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Rajani :)
DeleteLoving the blog's new look Pearl <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Radha :) New Year...New Look :D
Deleteeeeee remind me of partying and fun! Loved this mani <3
ReplyDeleteyup! this mani calls out for a party :D Thank you Lisha :)
DeleteIts a lovely purple - Looks stunning on your nails <3
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful...Thank you Vipra :)
DeleteThats gorgeous glitter....And the Violet base is stunning!
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely on your nails :)
Yeah, the confetti glitter is lovely and I love wild violet. Thank you Richa :)
Delete