There is no secret
that I love highlighting products. I am always in search for soft highlighting
products which blends easily on the skin without looking like a disco-ball. I
avoid super shimmery/glitter-y products from my face. I love glitter for my
nails though ;)
I got this
opportunity to try out a highlighter palette from Ultraflesh. This is the
second time I am trying something from Ultraflesh. Earlier I used their Black
Magic The Jet Black eyeliner collection and loved it!.
The multipurpose Shinebox Highlight and Shimmer Collection is a compact for the eyes, lips, and cheeks. I am using this
from last one month and I love this as well.
According
to Sephora’s website
"Now every
angle is your perfect angle - day or night - with this chic and versatile
compact that can be used to create a variety of looks. Formulated with an
emollient cream-to-powder formulation, the shades hold up for maximum wear
without ever creasing." Each of the five colors in the collection can be
used anywhere the face.
It is
formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes-
Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan
This set
contains:- 1 x All Over Enhancer
2 x All
Over Shimmers
2 x All
Over Highlighting Pencils
Packaging
I am a fan of their
clever packaging. The product comes in a four-tier fan out compact case. There
are five different highlighting products encased in different layers.
All
over Enhancer (4.2 gm): The top level contains a Highlighter/Enhancer. It is a golden-peach highlighter. The formula is shimmery and feels
soft on the skin. I use it on my cheekbones for a glowing look.
All
over Highlighter (3.2 gm each): The middle level contains two cream shimmer – sheer gold (yellow
toned) and sheer rose gold (pink toned). These are very sheer and can be used
easily for day time looks. I prefer to use this to highlight my nose. This can
also be layered beneath the All over enhancer for night time looks.
All
over Shimmer (0.19 gm each): The lowest level contains two twist up Shimmer pencil
highlighters – Nude shimmer (rose gold) and Secret Shimmer (pearl-y). These
highlighters are super creamy and blends on the skin, like a dream. These are
perfect for highlighting the inner corners of the eyes, browbone and cupid’s
bow.
Formula
The formula is soft
and blends easily on skin. The powder is finely milled so it gives a soft natural
look and not a glittery one.
Pros
This is a perfect compact
for all the highlighting needs.
The formula is
super soft and blends easily.
Travel Friendly.
No Parabens.
Cons
Take care while
using the pencils, they are too soft and tend to break off easily.
The creams are too sheer and requires time to build up.
The creams are too sheer and requires time to build up.
These are some
gorgeous highlighters which are really versatile. The best thing about these are that the shimmer is really soft and looks natural on skin.
The Ultra
Flesh Shine Box can be purchased from Sephora US or StrawberryNet.com for
$39.00
*Product was sent for review from
StrawberryNet.com. Honest opinion.











Wow the packaging is fab! Loved the shades <3
ReplyDeleteI love the intelligent packaging...
DeleteThis one really looks handy and perfect for its purpose.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/
Yes, it is a nice compact option for travelling purposes.
DeleteVery pretty highlighter shades!
ReplyDeleteAgree, they are super pretty :)
DeleteGorgeous pics! I really love the way u review makeup products!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a travel companion for parties!
Thank you Lisha :)
Deletenever heard of this brand, but this looks like a gorgeous and fun product! Who can resist a gorgeous highlighter? :)
ReplyDeletewww.lilting-grace.blogspot.com
These are all very pretty! I love highlighting products too!
ReplyDelete