Hey everyone, today I am sharing swatches of NYX Salon Formula Nail Lacquer Pastel Yellow. I recently got this one and a few other NYX polishes (they were on sale for 50% off....score!!).
Formula
The formula of Pastel Yellow is creme. I goes on streaky and patchy for the first two coats, the third one smooth the streaks down. Three coats are needed for the opacity. It dries slowly.
Wear Time
I wore this for two days and then it chipped.
Retail Price
Rs. 350 (for 15 ml)
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...




Totally loved the shade. So wearable!
ReplyDeleteIt's wearable and it looks beautiful on nails :)
DeleteSuch a happy cheerful summery color!:)
ReplyDeleteYes it is! :)
DeleteThats such a pretty yellow! Loved it on u <3
ReplyDeleteIt's prettier in person. Thank you Lisha :)
DeleteWhat a nice yellow! It looks really good on you ;)
ReplyDeleteYes pastel yellow is more wearable :) Thank you.
DeleteThis is such a lovely yellow!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't agree more :)
DeleteBest summery shade :)
ReplyDeleteYes...perfect for summer!! :)
DeleteGorgeous Summery Polish! Absolutely Loved it,... :)
ReplyDeletelovely shade
ReplyDelete