Hey everyone, today I am sharing a pretty glitter topper from Lynnderella. Spot On is a part of Lynnderella's Mixed Feelings collection. I absolutely adore the fun mix of glitters in this.
Spot On is a mix of various sized black and white glitters suspended in a multi-shimmerd base. The base has a mix of purple and iridescent shimmer.
For this manicure, I created a gradient using China Glaze Def Defying and NYX Cloudy and layered Spot On over it.
Lynnderella polishes can be bought form Lynnderella.com.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...






Lovely gradient and the glitter on top looks great :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa :) Spot On makes the gradient look good..
DeleteHow you manage to get such breathtaking and neat nail arts Pearl!! :) It's beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
aww Thank you for the compliment Niesha :) So sweet of you to say that...
DeleteDual tone nail paint looks perfect.. I have tried them twice and outcome was really bad.. please do a video for this..
ReplyDeleteThank you Shikha :) Will do the tutorial soon...
Delete