Hey everyone, today I am sharing a simple manicure for the Indian brides to be. I used the traditional colors red and gold to make a look which can be done easily.
You can head on to Indian Beauty Journal to find out the shades I used to create this manicure and also how I did this.
Few more pics...
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...




wowwww!!! It's perfect for Indian bridal ceremonies.<3
ReplyDeleteThank you Niesha :) I am glad you liked it.
DeleteOMG such a gorgeous nail art Pearl <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Radha :)
DeleteGlamorous ! Its a perfect bridal stuff babe <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Vipra :)
DeleteThis is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa :)
Deleteoh gosh its so pretty! How do u get such lovely ideas?
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisha :)
DeleteThat really is very beautiful & so Bridal!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Nail Art Pearl .. :)
Thank you Richa :)
Delete