I tested out a new nail art kit from Easy Nail Art Stamp. I got this long back from a friend and I used it today to create some Mermaid decals for this manicure.
For this manicure, I used Deborah Milano I am your Mermaid on pointer and pinky. For the middle and ring finger, I used Milani Black Magic as a base.
I used ENAS nail art A9 set to create stencils for my pointer and pinky. I tried this kit for the first time and the decal didn't come out clean. [I think I need a bit of practice with this kit. This is very different from the normal stamping. It has a rubber stamper with the design already carved in it.]
The blue-green round glitter is from Born Pretty Store.
The orange is Kleancolor Mango.
To finish this manicure, I topped off my nails with Out the Door top coat.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...




What a great mermaid manicure! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa :)
DeleteI was actually saying ''Oooo'' and ''Aaah'' out loud as I scrolled through this post! Stunning nail art :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet... thank you Louise :)
DeleteI really like what you did with the glitter placement!
ReplyDeleteIt was so time consuming :D I am glad you liked it Rochelle :)
Deletewowwww!!!! Lovely!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Niesha :)
DeleteBeautiful Mermaid Mani....Loved it! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Richa :)
DeleteWoaahh ! This is simply mesmerizing stuff <3 .. I Loved it to the Core Hun :*
ReplyDeleteThat Deborah Polish shade is Divine :)
Thank you Vipra :) That blue is beautiful...
Deletewowww, what a beautiful mermaid manicure, I really love it, it's so creative <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Rakhshanda :)
DeleteI love your nail art!! Its beautiful :)
ReplyDelete