Hey everyone, I changed the pastel yellow manicure to the splatter one. The chocolate brown and yellow really makes a good combination.
For this manicure, I used Colorbar Pro nail lacquer on the thumb and pointer.
The yellow is NYX Pastel Yellow and the glitter is NYX Ice Glitter. The splatter image is from Konad image plate M21. The splatters are looking more like bloody splatters :( I prefer "Chocolate splatters" :D
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...



I think I'm gonna try my hands at splatter nails. They look so pretty on u!
ReplyDeleteYou should...it's easy and look beautiful on nails :)
DeleteGreat splatter manicure!
ReplyDeletelove the splatter look :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Lucy :)
DeleteLooks pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you Gowthami :)
DeleteLoved the Splatter Look! You come up with so many new new things in your Manis...Total Love! :)
ReplyDeleteaww thank you Richa :)
DeleteYummy Mani loved it <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Radha :)
DeleteThe splatter look is beautiful <3 <3 Great job!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/
Thank you Rakhshanda :)
Delete