Hey everyone, today I am sharing a gorgeous shade from China Glaze. Def Defying is a part of Cirque de Soleil: Worlds Away collection.
Def Defying is a brightened lime green with a creme finish. It looks more neon on my skin.
Formula
This has a creme formula. It goes on streaky first but the second coats smooth down the streaks completely. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly.
Pros
Beautiful shade.
Formula is hassle free.
Big three free.
Cons
None
Retail Price: $6 (for 14 ml)
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...




Fun neon green shade! I like it :)
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty on nails :)
Deletesuch a pretty lime green! Everything looks so good on ur nails!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisha :) It's really pretty...
DeleteLoving the brightness of this...will be perfect for spring or summer (which hopefully will be here soon!)
ReplyDeleteYeah it's perfect for spring :) We are expecting spring here too...I am bored of this Winter :(
DeleteI have the same shade in VOV :) lovely shade indeed <3
ReplyDeleteVOV has this shde?? I have to search it then :) This shade is really good for freehand nail art..
DeleteBeautiful neon shade <3
ReplyDeleteIt's really pretty...
DeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteIts so bright & So Neon.....it would look gorgeous with a white dress...Lovely Swatches dear! :)
Oh yeah, it will look lovely on your nails :) Thank you.
Delete