Today, I created some colorful flowers with dry marbling. After the snowflake and winter nail arts this was a welcome change.
For this manicure, I used Lakme Gel stylist Nude Glow as a base on my nails.
I laid the shades side by side and then dragged them with the help of a needle to create flowers. To complete the manicure, I used Out the door top coat.
You can watch the video to know how I created these flowers...
You can watch the video to know how I created these flowers...
Shades used
Base: Lakme Nude Glow
Pink: Fa Neon Pink
Orange: Fa Neon Orange
Purple: Rimmel Purple Pulse
White: Milani White on the Spot
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
*This post is for today's Indian Lacquer Lovers challenge.




Pretty love the floral look
ReplyDeleteThank you Anita :)
DeleteAnother gorgeous floral manicure, love it <3 Very pretty <3
ReplyDeleteThank you Rakhshanda :)
DeleteWhat pretty flowers! Your manicure is such a cheerful one to look at too :)
ReplyDeleteso good!! tute please
ReplyDeleteso very pretty !
ReplyDeleteLoved the color combos used! Super pretty Mani :)
ReplyDeleteSuper awesome and totally loved it
ReplyDeletehttp://www.i-am-girly.com/
lovely NOTD
ReplyDeletebeautiful..
ReplyDelete