Hi Everyone, this is just a quick post to let you know that I am
participating in The 31-Day nail art challenge by Sarah of Chalkboard Nails, starting
today. This is my very first challenge since I started blogging.
Image Courtesy: Chalkboard Nails
I will try to give my best in completing
this challenge. I know it will be a lot difficult for me to do a nail art daily.
I will try to post regularly and if I skip, I will post two nail arts the next
day.
Some super talented ladies are participating in this challenge and this is a golden opportunity to make my mark among them. I am super excited to try this!
Check out Chalkboard Nails blog for further details on the challenge.

How exciting! Can't wait to see what you come up with then :)
ReplyDeleteI am excited as well and nervous at the same time :)
Delete