Hey Everyone, today I am sharing the very first post for the 31-Day Nail Art Challenge. Today's challenge is Red Nails. This is what I came up with...
For the manicure, I sponged Pure Ice Super Star on all of my nails, leaving a triangular space near the cuticles.
Then I sponged Max factor Bronze on the white surface.After that I dotted NYC Broadway Burgungy at the border of the sponging.
With the same shade I stamped a Hisbiscus flower image from my Bundle Monster image plate BM318. NYC polishes really stamp well.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
P.S. 1 down! 30 more to go...
Then I sponged Max factor Bronze on the white surface.After that I dotted NYC Broadway Burgungy at the border of the sponging.
With the same shade I stamped a Hisbiscus flower image from my Bundle Monster image plate BM318. NYC polishes really stamp well.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
P.S. 1 down! 30 more to go...




this is so good , loved it !
ReplyDeleteThanks Kannu :)
DeletePretty! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa :)
DeleteSo beautiful!!! White and red is a classic combination!:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Niesha :) yeah they look beautiful together...
Deletepretty..loved it <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Riya :)
DeleteSo gorgeous manicure! Love the red and white combination <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Rakhshanda :) I am glad you liked it..
Deletebeautiful ..loved it <3
ReplyDeletemy recent one :http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2013/09/mua-intense-kisses-high-intensity-gloss.html
Thanks Tej :)
Deletewow gorgeous gal! you are a pro in nail arts!
ReplyDeleteawww you're so sweet to say that. Thanks Parita :)
Delete