Hey everyone, today I am sharing the seventh look of the
challenge. Today’s theme is black and white nails. I came up with this look for
today…
For this manicure, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base on all my nails. Then I stamped my pointer, middle and pinky with a swirly French tip image from my Bundle Monster Image plate BM218 using MoYOu black stamping polish.
For the ring finger, I stamped another swirly image from
Bundle Monster Image plate BM314 using MoYou black stamping polish.
I thought to keep it matte but then glossy looked better. To finish the manicure I used Seche Vite top coat.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful…



How chic!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa :)
Deletegood design! i havent used a white nail paint before...want to try it:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shivi :) Sure...White looks beautiful when properly applied.
DeletePerfect nail art. Looks classy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Megha :)
DeleteLove this design!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kat :)
DeleteClassy combination and gorgeous design!! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Niesha :) I love such designs...
DeleteI love this very much :) Pearl
ReplyDeleteThanks Radha :)
Delete