Hey everyone, today I am sharing the sixth look of the
challenge. Purple is my favorite shade and I have done many nail arts with that shade. This time I wanted to do something different from my regular nail arts. I came up with this look…
I started the manicure using Blue Heaven polish no. 742. It
is a beautiful neon fuchsia crème. I stamped a swirly image from my Bundle Monster Image plate
BM314 using Moyou black stamping polish.
I stamped only a
little part of the image near the top of the nails. Then, on the free edge of
the nails I created a chevron tip using a nail art striping tape. I used Camieo
Purple for this. Camieo Purple is a rich
purple crème. I dotted the Chevron tip with Pure Ice super Star using a dotting
tool.
To finish the look I used Seche Vite Top coat on the nails.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful…
P.S. 6 down! 25 more
to go.
+copy.jpg)


Its awesome, totally loved the color combi.... :)
ReplyDeletevery pretty ...I love purple..
ReplyDeletemy recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/09/wet-n-wild-mega-last-lip-color-mauve-outta-swatches-review.html
Thanks Tej :) Purple is my fav too...
DeleteLove the combination .. looks pretty :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shweta :)
DeleteThats pretty nail art - You got lovely nails dear :)
ReplyDeleteI simply <3'ed it :)
Thanks Vipra :) I am glad you liked it...
DeleteWhat a girly design! I like it :)
ReplyDeleteI planned it differently but it came out like this and I love it too :)
Delete