Hey everyone, today I am sharing the third look for the challenge. Today's theme is Yellow nails. I came up with this look...
I love using China Glaze Happy go Lucky again and again in my nail arts. It is one of the most beautiful yellow cremes in my collection.
For this manicure, I painted all my nails using China Glaze Happy go Lucky. It is a beautiful bright yellow creme.
On the pointer and the ring finger, I used Blue Heaven Neon Purple to created the little hearts.
I used two drops of purple polish for ring and three drops for pointer nails, when the base polish (yellow) was wet. Then I dragged the drops, from the middle to create a heart shape, with the help of an orange stick.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful :)
P.S. 3 down! 28 more to go...
I love using China Glaze Happy go Lucky again and again in my nail arts. It is one of the most beautiful yellow cremes in my collection.
For this manicure, I painted all my nails using China Glaze Happy go Lucky. It is a beautiful bright yellow creme.
On the pointer and the ring finger, I used Blue Heaven Neon Purple to created the little hearts.
I used two drops of purple polish for ring and three drops for pointer nails, when the base polish (yellow) was wet. Then I dragged the drops, from the middle to create a heart shape, with the help of an orange stick.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful :)
P.S. 3 down! 28 more to go...




What a fun yellow! Love the purple color you paired with it too :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa :) That purple is my fav too and it looks so beautiful paired with yellow...
Deletewow nice!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteU r so neat Pearl. Loved it♥
ReplyDeleteThanks Megha :)
DeleteThis is very beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shweta :)
Delete