Hey everyone, today I am sharing the second look for the
challenge. Today's challenge was Orange Nails. I wanted to try the stripe look again, so I came up with this...
I started the manicure with Colorbar Quick Finish NailLacquer Twisted Peach (orange crème) on all of my nails. I love how beautiful this orange looks on the nails.
Using a nail art striping brush, I created stripes
horizontally on all of the nails, one nail at a time. I used the same procedure
earlier for a neon nail art I have shared here.
The shades I have used are
Blue: Colorbar Blue Web
Purple: Camieo Purple
Silver: Sally Hansen Celeb City
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful…
P.S. 2 down! 29 more to go.




What a pretty design! Love how soft the orange is too :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa :) yeah Twisted Peach is beautiful....
Deletethis is a nice look, wud like to do for a night out :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Anita :) sure... do share the pics.
DeleteGorgeous pearl <3
ReplyDeleteLovely mani dear! I love how you come up with such varied nail arts... :)
ReplyDeleteThans Richa :)
DeleteNice blog and like the theme. Feel free to visit my new bloglet on Alcohol Is The Mother Of All Evils, really informative.
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Thanks Iremi :)
Deleteawsome nail art!! love it :)
ReplyDeletehttp://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/
Thanks :)
Delete