Hey everyone, today I am sharing a soft gradient manicure here.
The one thing that really scares me off as a nail art lover is GRADIENTS. There..I said it! yeah, gradients scare me. I try to do every possible thing to do them correctly but I mostly end up with messy looking nails. Here is the look which I managed to somewhat decently...
On the pointer and ring finger, I used Colorbar Exclusive 14 and Essie Peach Daiquiri to create a gradient. I used a regular makeup sponge for the gradient.
On the middle and ring finger, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base.
Then I did saran wrap on the middle finger using both the coral (Peach Daiquiri) and blue (Exclusive 14) shades. After the saran wrap, I stamped an image on the middle finger from Cheeky Mega Image plate D using Milani Black Magic.
I layered Lynnderella Mixed Feelings on my pinky. To finish the manicure, I used two black studs from the Bundle Monster Nail art wheel, on the pointer and ring finger.
Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...
The one thing that really scares me off as a nail art lover is GRADIENTS. There..I said it! yeah, gradients scare me. I try to do every possible thing to do them correctly but I mostly end up with messy looking nails. Here is the look which I managed to somewhat decently...
On the pointer and ring finger, I used Colorbar Exclusive 14 and Essie Peach Daiquiri to create a gradient. I used a regular makeup sponge for the gradient.
On the middle and ring finger, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base.
Then I did saran wrap on the middle finger using both the coral (Peach Daiquiri) and blue (Exclusive 14) shades. After the saran wrap, I stamped an image on the middle finger from Cheeky Mega Image plate D using Milani Black Magic.
I layered Lynnderella Mixed Feelings on my pinky. To finish the manicure, I used two black studs from the Bundle Monster Nail art wheel, on the pointer and ring finger.
Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...



i love the shading its so cool !
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteI've never tried a gradient! You did a marvelous job! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Nancy :)
DeleteVery Creative! I loved what you did with the Middle finger & the gradient nails look really nice too.. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Richa :) the design on middle finger is my fav too...
DeleteLooks really good! I really need to do something on my nails soon. They've been naked all week long, lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa :) Sometimes naked nails feel good...
DeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rajani :)
DeleteI think those look pretty good! I need to get into gradients myself.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rochelle :) I am practicing gradients these days. Hope I will get the technique soon..
DeleteWow this is looking so unique n cool ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteThanks Megha :) I am glad you liked it..
DeleteVery creative pearl :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Radha :)
DeleteYou are such an artist.. loved what you did to your nails..I am so bad at nail art .. beautiful itis!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Poo :) I am glad you liked my gradient attempt...
DeleteLooks really gorgeous and pretty good... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/
ReplyDeleteThanks Nilu :)
Delete