Hey everyone, from the last few days I was planning to use this beautiful red creme from OPI so today, I created this colorful checkered look using it.
I started the manicure with Pure Ice Super Star (White creme) as a base on my pointer finger. On the middle and pinky, I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Celeb City.
On the ring finger, I used OPI Red Lights Ahead Where (red creme). I stamped a checquered image from Bundle Monster Image Plate BM16 using Milani Black Magic. To complete the manicure, I dotted Pure Ice Super star and OPI Red Lights ahead where on middle and pinky.
I am going to my mom's house tomorrow... so I am taking a little break from blogging. You will see more nail art posts as I have scheduled a few posts for the coming week.
Hope you like the manicure. Thank for reading...



Fun manicure! Love the red, black, silver and white together :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa :) I too love the combination of red with black and silver...
DeletePretty! That red OPI polish is super awesome!
ReplyDeleteyeah, it's gorgeous!
Deletevery pretty! OPI Red lights is such a pretty polish.... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Richa :) yeah it is a gorgeous Red!
Deletei loved this mani
ReplyDeleteThanks Anita :)
DeleteGorgeous Pearl <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Radha :)
DeleteWow, beautiful manicure, love the red shade on your nails <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Rakhshanda :)
DeleteAwesome look! Very neatly done <3
ReplyDelete