Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Mixed Look with Bronze and Purple

Hey everyone, today I am sharing my manicure I did yesterday for a party at my friends house.This combination is inspired from the dress I wore.


For the manicure, I used China Glaze Flying Dragon on my middle and pinky. Flying dragon is a beauty with all the gorgeous pink and blue shimmer.
 

On the pointer and ring finger I used Max Factor Bronze.


To finish the manicure I dotted the pointer and ring finger with China Glaze Flying Dragon, using a dotting tool.
 

Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...


4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.