Hey everyone, today I am sharing one of my favorite looks here. When I cannot decide what to wear on my nails for any particular day, I choose to wear such a mixed manicured look.
I started with Rimmel Misty Jade on my pointer and middle finger. On my pinky, I used the gorgeous Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink. This is a glitter I use in a lot of my manicures.
For the ring finger, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base. I stamped it with an image from Bundle Monster image plate BM205 using MoYou black stamping polish.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...




Its pretty!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is really cool! I really love that Rimmel minty nail polish! It's really pretty!
ReplyDeleteyeah, Rimmel misty jade is really a beauty! I am glad you liked this look :)
DeleteI m just amazed to see all the pretty designs here.:) very pretty!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely compliment Niesha :)
DeleteLovely Manicure as usual Pearl...I loved Rockstar pink! I am putting it on my list now... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Richa :) You should definitely get Rockstar pink...its a gorgeous glitter!
DeleteLooks very beautiful dear :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Radha :)
Delete