Hey everyone, today I am sharing a combined manicure look. I was inspired from a lot of colorful french manicure pictures on Pinterest, so I thought to combine french tips with a stamping look.
I started the manicure with the olive green polish from Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Enamel in Cosmic.
Then I stamped the swirly image from the Bundle Monster image plate BM201 using Barry M gold foil effects.
Once the stamping was done, I used Barry M gold foil to create french tips using nail art striping tape.
Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...




It's soo pretty!! Awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad you like it :)
DeleteLove it, going to try it for my next mani :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :) do share pics...
DeleteThis looks cool!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rajani :)
DeleteU r a pro Pearl. Loved this nail art a lot!!!
ReplyDeleteawww you are so sweet to say that :) Thanks...
DeleteOMG gorgeous and elegant <3
ReplyDeleteHoe elegant!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the like sweetie :)
DeleteSo gorgeous..love the colour combo...:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Puja :)
Deletethis is beautiful..... if only black was allowed to functions i would have just copied this for the weekend ... ♥
ReplyDeleteI have done this with olive green...you can do this with any dark polish :)
Deletewoow.. just wooww... amazing NOTD... :) :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Poo :)
DeleteSuper Pretty NOTD Pearl! U really are a pro in this... :)
ReplyDeleteI am not a pro really; just trying some fun manicures. Thanks for your lovely compliment :)
Deletewow this is so classy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Parita :)
Deleteplease tel me from where gets those bundle foils . ?
ReplyDeleteI used Barry M Gold Foil Mary, it's a nail paint (with a foil finish) and not an actual foil.
Delete