The word "Plum" makes everyone think of the sweet-tart plum fruit. But when I hear "Plum", it only makes me think of this beautiful plum creme polish.
Colorbar has a lot of beautiful shades when it comes to nail polishes. Today, I am sharing such a shade here...
Fuchsia Fix 2 is a rich plum creme. This shade looks beautiful on nails.
Formula:
For the manicure I stamped this beautiful and delicate image from Bundle Monster Image plate BM20, using Barry M gold Foil.
I dotted Barry M silver foil to complete the design.
Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...
Colorbar has a lot of beautiful shades when it comes to nail polishes. Today, I am sharing such a shade here...
Fuchsia Fix 2 is a rich plum creme. This shade looks beautiful on nails.
Formula:
It has a
creme formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats and
dries quickly.
Wear Time:
It wore for three days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fourth day, it chipped.
Pros:
- Beautiful Shade.
- Hassle free formula.
- Budget Friendly.
Cons:
- Stain nails.
Retail
Price: Rs 150 (for 9 ml)
For the manicure I stamped this beautiful and delicate image from Bundle Monster Image plate BM20, using Barry M gold Foil.
I dotted Barry M silver foil to complete the design.
Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...





Gorgeous plum color! I just recently have one from Barielle like this on my blog too! :)
ReplyDeleteNo doubt, it is beautiful :) yeah I have seen the Barielle one...
DeleteBeautiful color and even more beautiful with stamping!:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Niesha :) I am glad you liked the stamping. I was confused with the stamping color earlier...but the gold pairing worked well :)
DeleteYou have not only done a good job with the application, but you took my breath away with the stamping!! please tell us how you apply nail polish so flawlessly. I am so clumpy when it comes to painting my nails.
ReplyDeleteawww thanks for the lovely compliment Nivedita :) It is a beautiful stamp and stamps really well so I did no special efforts there. I was really bad in painting my nails earlier but the acetone and Cleaning brush sorted that out :)
Delete