Happy Raksha Badhan to all my Indian Friends…
I am at my mom’s house to celebrate Rakhi. Today I am
sharing my colorful manicure I did for Rakhi.
For the manicure, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base on
all my nails. On my middle and ring finger I sponged different shades to get a
colorful background.
The shades I used are:
Yellow: China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
Pink: Colorbar Bubbly
Blue: Colorbar Blue Web
Light Blue: Deborah
Milano I am your mermaid
Purple: China Glaze Flying Dragon
Then I stamped a few images from my Bundle Monster image
plates BM 210, BM213 and BM319 for colorful Rakhies. Then with a dotting tool I
created small strings for Rakhies.
On my pointer finger, I stamped a gift image from Bundle
Monster Image Plate BM205 using MoYou Black Polish and a flower image from Konad
Image plate M20 using China Glaze flying Dragon. Then I dotted Colorbar Blue Web
and China Glaze Flying Dragon using a dotting tool.
On the pinky, I used Bundle monster Image Plate BM210 to
create another rakhi image and created some golden strings using Barry M Gold
Foil.
Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading…




aww so cute n colorful..loved it ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks Riya :)
Deletevery pretty design , love it
ReplyDeleteThanks Anita :)
DeleteWow colourful :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Radha :)
DeleteWhat cute celebration nails! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa :)
DeleteAwww sooo cute!!! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Niesha :)
DeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Megha :)
Deletethis is super cute :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Rajani :)
Delete