Hey Everyone, today I am sharing a very colorful look I did for this Janamashtmi. I am experimenting with making nail art decals lately and I found out an easy way to make them, so for this look I used my handmade decals.
I wanted to keep the look feather-y and colorful, so I picked the feather images from different image plates.
I started the manicure with Pure Ice super star as a base on my nails. For the middle finger, I used a peacock image from my bundle monster image plate BM15. For the ring finger, I used another bundle monster image plate BM216.
For the pointer finger, I used image from Bundle monster image plate BM212. On the pinky, I used same image plate and covered half of the nail. I dotted the other half. To complete the manicure I dotted around the peacock as well.
The shades I used are:
Blue: Colorbar Blue Web
Black: Moyou Black Stamping Polish
Purple: China Glaze Flying Dragon
Yellow: China Glaze Happy go Lucky
Gold: Barry M gold foil effects
P.S. I will share an easy way to make decals from the image plates soon.



Wow...simply wow, I wish I could do nail art like this!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliment Sugandha :) and I wish I could do EOTDs like you!
Deleteso pretty n colorful. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Riya :)
DeleteWhat a fun manicure! Love how colorful it is! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa :)
DeleteGorgeous Pearl <3
ReplyDeleteWOW! Loved the manicure dear.... Very colorful & I loved the concept... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Richa :) I tried this for the first time and loved it...will try to share more colorful looks in the upcoming posts.
DeleteWow!!! What a beautiful nail art! The colors are so great together, this is just breathtaking!
ReplyDeleteThanks :) I am glad you liked it...
Delete