Saturday, September 5, 2015

Feather and Flute Nails

Happy Krishna Janmashtmi to all my Indian friends....
Today I created a freehand manicure for this special occasion.


About Janmashtmi
Krishna Janmashtami is an annual celebration of the birth of the Hindu deity Krishna, the eighth avatar of Vishnu


The Flute and Peacock feathers are very dear to lord Krishna. So, I created a flute and feather nail art.


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as a base on my nails.
Using dark and light blue shade I created the clouds on the base.


The flute and feathers are also freehand-ed using acrylic paints.
To seal off the manicure, I used L'Oreal matte top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.