Saturday, September 5, 2015

#31DC2015 Day 5: Let's Fall in love with the Blue

Hey girls, today I created a cute nail art for the theme "Blue". I got inspired from this image I found online and decided to use it for today.


The Inspiration


For this manicure, I used Revlon Color Stay Coastal Surf as a base on my nails.


The clouds and cartoon figures are freehand-ed using acrylic paints.



To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon gel envy diamond top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful... 

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is adorable! You executed it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.