Friday, September 4, 2015

#31DC2015 Day 4: Green Trees

Hey girls, for the Chalkboard challenge I decided to do freehand for most of  the themes. So, for today's theme I did a freehand tree nail art. 


The Inspiration

(Image Courtesy: Google)

For this manicure, I used Lakme color crush 44 as a base on all the nails.
Using a light green acrylic paint I created a mesh all over the nails.



Then, I freehand-ed the trees using a bunch of green nail paints: China Glaze Four Leaf Clover and Def Defying, Zoya Shawn and Colorbar Apple Martini.



To create the tree branches I used a black acrylic paint.
To seal of the manicure, I used Colorbar Matte top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm loving all of these adorable prints you finding to create designs from.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.