Thursday, September 3, 2015

#31DC2015 Day 3: Yellow Spongebob Squarepants

Hey girls, today I did a fun nail art for the third theme. I rarely do any cartoon nails so today I decided to work on spongebob squarepants nails.


The Inspiration


For this manicure, I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky as a base on my nails.



Using a detailing brush I freehanded the spongebob using a bunch of acrylic paints. For the holes I used a green acrylic paint.


To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon gel envy diamond top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I grew up watching Spongebob Squarepants.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.