Wednesday, September 2, 2015

#31DC2015 Day 2: Orange Carrots

Hey girls, today I did another freehand manicure for the second theme of the challenge. For this, I took inspiration from a wallpaper I found online.


The Inspiration


(pic courtesy: Google)

For this manicure, I used Colors by Llarowe Onesies as a base on all the nails.



Using orange, green and red acrylic paints I freehand-ed the carrots.
To seal off the manicure, I used L'Oreal matte top coat.





Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute! It looks exactly like your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.