Friday, August 14, 2015

Tricolor Nails 2015

Hey girls, today I did another set of tricolor nails for the Indian Independence Day. 


For this manicure, I used Maybelline Porcelain Party on two middle nails and layered Zoya Luna over them.


The decals are from SA-06 image plate. To create these I used Nail Matinee white stamping polish, Maybelline color show Tangerine Treat and Colorama Verde Palmeira. These two shades I used on pointer and pinky.


The dotted blue is China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway.


To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon gel envy diamond top coat.


For the thumb I did a quick watermarble using NewU Coral, Maybelline Porcelain Party and Sally Hansen Going Green. Then, I dotted China Glaze Bermuda Break away. The base is Sally Hansen Gem Crush Big Money.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. The design feels very elegant to me but the colors make it so much more lively and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.