Friday, August 21, 2015

Textured Multicolor Nails

Hey girls, today I did this multicolored texture nail art.


For this manicure, I used Maybelline color show Porcelain Party as a base on ring and pointy finger nails.


I used different textured nail paints from Sally Hansen and Purple Professional. These are Bubble Plum, Razzleberry, Fresh Mint, Coral Island, Pink Bikini, Underwater and Strawberry.


To create chevrons I used chevron vinyls are from Angel Nail Studio.


I left the manicure without top coat for the textured look.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. Nice design you created with the textured polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.