Saturday, August 1, 2015

#OMD3NAILS Day 31: Gucci by Gucci Inspired Nails

Hey girls, today is the last day of OMD3NAILS nail art challenge and for today's theme #mynailsandmyperfume I created my perfume Gucci by Gucci inspired nails.



The Inspiration


For this manicure, I used OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest as a base on my nails.



I mattified vertical stripes in middle of the nails using L'Oreal matte top coat. Then, I freehand-ed the letters using a white and gold acrylic paint. 



Finally, I created inverted half moons with Colorbar Metallic Treasure.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.