Friday, August 7, 2015

Neon Half Moon and Blue Nails

Hey girls, now that the omd challenge is complete I can go back to my normal posting routine. I noted down a few new ideas during the challenge and now I will work on those. Today, I did a bright look.


For this manicure, I used Maybelline color show Porcelain Party as a base on my nails.


Using Angel half moon Vinyls, I created neon half moons with Zaina Neon Yellow.
The blue shade is Barry M Gelly Blueberry.


I stamped the blue portion using Cheeky CH55 image plate.
The white stamping polish is from Nail Matinee.


To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon gel envy diamond top coat.



Later, I added orange outlines to the half moons, using an orange acrylic paint .


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. That yellow is such a fun pop of color to the nails.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.