Sunday, August 9, 2015

Neon Floral Nails

Hey girls, today I am sharing my bright floral manicure which I did a few weeks ago. 


For this manicure, I used Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost as a base and then layered Jesse's Girl Glee over it.



Using a makeup sponge, I sponged Colorbar Treasure and Sally Hansen HD Laser over it.



The floral image is from Cici&SiSi New Year 2015 image plate. The stamping polish is Nail Matinee Pink.



The leaves image is from Cheeky Mega D image plate. The stamping polish is Nail Matinee Green.
To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon diamond envy top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.