Saturday, August 29, 2015

Multicolor Nails for Rakhi

Happy Rakhsha Bandhan to all my Indian friends.
On this occasion, I created a multicolor nail art.


About Rakhsha Bandhan Festival

Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival that celebrates the love and duty between brothers and sisters. On this day sisters tie a rakhi (sacred thread) on her brother's wrist. This symbolizes the sister's love and prayers for her brother's well-being, and the brother's lifelong vow to protect her.


For this manicure, I used Maybelline color show Porcelain Party as a base on my nails. Then, I sponged Colorbar Grape Sangria and Autumn Rose allover the nails.


Using Pueen 104, I created decals for pointer, middle and ring finger. The stamping polish I used is Nail Matinee Black. To fill the decals I used red, yellow and orange acrylic paints.


On the pinky finger, I freehand-ed the rakhis using same acrylic paints.
To seal off the manicure, I used L'Oreal matte top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.