Saturday, August 15, 2015

Independence Day 2015 Nails

Happy Independence Day
to all my Indian friends.
Here are my nails for today's Independence Day...



For this manicure, I used OPI Gargantuan Green Grape (the blue version) on my nails as a base. For the clouds, I saran wrap-ed the base using Revlon Colorstay Coastal Surf and Indigo Night. Then, I layered Colorbar Exclusive 56 (silver micro glitter in jelly base) over it.



The tulips are decals from MoYou Pro collection image plate 08. For these decals I used Nail Matinee black stamping polish, Maybelline color show Tangerine Treat, Porcelain Party and Sally Hansen xtreme wear Going Green.



The birds are stamped from MoYou Explorer collection image plate 23 using Nail Matinee White. To seal off the manicure I used Revlon gel envy diamond top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful.... 

1 comment:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.