Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Delicate Pink Stamping

Hey girls, today I am sharing a delicate pink stamped look I did yesterday.
I love how this stamping do not hide the beauty of KBShimmer Iris My Case below it.


For this manicure, I used KBShimmer Iris My Case as a base on my nails.



Then, I stamped the delicate design from SA-02 image plate using Oriflame the One Fuchsia Allure.



The pink round glitter are from Different Dimension Aorta miss you but I don't.



To seal off the manicure I used Revlon gel envy diamond top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. The floral looks great on this crelly polish.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.