Friday, July 3, 2015

#OMD3NAILS Day 3: Silver

Hey girls, today I did a bling manicure for the silver theme of OMD3NAILS.


For this manicure, I applied half moon vinyls from Angel nails on my bare nails and used Color Club Worth the Risque on rest of the nails.


Then, I removed the vinyls and sponged NYX Ice Glitter over Worth the Risque.



.
Once it dried, I stamped a criss cross pattern from Dream Girl 06 plate using Nail Matinee black stamping polish.



To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon gel envy diamond top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.