Thursday, July 30, 2015

#OMD3NAILS Day 29: Little Engineer Nails

Hey girls, today's theme "mynailsandmydrink" is really interesting and fun! So, I am sharing my manicure which is inspired from one of my favorite mocktail "Little Engineer". Little engineer is a mix of Pineapple juice, Orange juice and grenadine. It is such a refreshing drink.


I didn't have the drink with me, so I used my mocktail book for the picture of Little Engineer :)



For this manicure, I used Maybelline color show Porcelain Party as a base on my nails.


To create the gradient I used Lakme color crush 23 (bright coral creme) and Zaina neon Yellow.



Then, I layered L'Oreal Confetti top coat over all the nails.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.