Monday, July 20, 2015

#OMD3NAILS Day 20: Jewels

Hey girls, today I create bling nails for the jewel theme of the OMD challenge.



I was confused about what to do for today's look and I didn't want to do a look with the loose glitter or metal studs.So, I zeroed on this sponged look and I am really happy with the results.




For this manicure, I used Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost as a base on my nails.
Then, I layered Jesse's Girl Glee over it.




Once it dried, I sponged Sally Hansen HD Laser and Colorbar Metallic Treasure on it.



To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon gel envy diamond top coat. 




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.