Saturday, July 18, 2015

#OMDNAILS Day 18: Love

Hey girls, today I did another neon manicure for today's theme.



For this manicure, I used Maybelline color show Porcelain Party as a base.

 Then, I used dry brush technique with China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Pink Lady, Colorbar Lime Margarita, Enchant Neon coral and Zaina Yellow to create the neon base.


Using Nail Matinee NM04 image plate, I stamped the heart pattern using Nail Matinee white stamping polish. 


The letters "Love" are stamped from the Dream Girl 03 image plate using Essie Fishnet stockings.


To seal off the manicure, I used L'Oreal matte top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.