Thursday, July 16, 2015

#OMDNAILS Day 16: Fast Food

Hey girls, today's challenge theme is really interesting and it made me hungry :D


For this manicure, I used Revlon Parfumerie Ginger Melon, Lime Basil, Maybelline color show Tangerine Treat and Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow as a base on my nails. 



Using MoYou Pro 10 image plate I stamped the bases with Nail Matinee white stamping polish.

For the french fries, burger and cola I used Cheeky image plate CH41. To create fries and burger decals I used Nail Matinee black stamping polish. All other shades filled in are acrylic paint.



The pizza slices are freehand-ed using yellow, orange, red and black acrylic paints. On the middle finger, I stamped the "yummy" image from Cheeky image plate CH42 using Nail Matinee Black.
To seal off the manicure, I used L'Oreal Matte top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.