Thursday, July 23, 2015

#OMD3NAILS Day 22: Star Sign

Hey girls, today I created a star sign Aries nail art. Mars is the ruling planet of Aries so I used a red base.


For this manicure, I used NYX girls Woman as a  base.
On the middle and pinky, I sponged Colorbar Blue Topaz and Exclusive 56.



The stars are stamped from Dream Girl 13 image plate. The white stamping polish is from Nail Matinee. The base tinted the stamped stars :(



The sign and the constellation are freehand-ed using white acrylic paint.



To seal off the manicure, I used L'Oreal top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.