Friday, July 17, 2015

#OMD3NAILS Day 17: Shoes

Hey girls, I wanted to do a freehand manicure for this theme. So, I picked this neon canvas shoes and created a super bright nail art.

The Inspiration

(Image courtesy: Google)

For this manicure, I used Maybelline color show Porcelain Party as a base.




I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Colorbar Lime Margarita, Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, Enchant Neon Coral, Zaina Yellowfor creating the geometric shapes. Using a detailing brush I drew the random shapes.


To seal off the manicure, I used L'Oreal matte top coat.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.