Friday, July 10, 2015

#OMD3NAILS Day 10: Floral

Hey girls, today I did a tropical manicure for the theme floral.


For this manicure, I used Maybelline color show Blackout as a base.


Using Nail Matinee stamping polish in green and Sinful Colors Innocent I stamped the leaves from MoYou tropical image plate 01. 


The flowers are decals from the same plate. The white shade is Maybelline color show Porcelain Party yellow shade is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow and pink is China Glaze Purple Panic.


To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon gel envy diamond top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. The floral here really pops against the black.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.