Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Online Shopping Experience with Limeroad.com

Hey beauties, today I am sharing my views on an e-commerce website I came across recently. 
I keep on looking for nail art inspirations and the best ones come from the prints around me. I even look at different online shopping websites for it. Few days back, I was searching for summer-y color combinations and came across a lot of pretty ones Limeroad.com. Last week, I got an invitation from them to try some products from their online store.






I love that this website has numerous looks which you can mix and match. 

The website is very user friendly. The size chart linked with each dress is a great help.


I don't like to shop online for clothes. So, I hesitantly picked two pretty cotton kurtis from their online shop. First one is fuschia and yellow sleeveless cotton kurti and second one is Booti print contrast yoke cotton kurti


The shipping time is fast and I got both the kurtis in two days. I like the quality of both.


I did this manicure inspired from the print on one of the kurti. 



[For this manicure, I used China Glaze Ahoy! as a base on my pointer and middle finger nails. On ring I have China Glaze Def Defyling mixed with Colorbar Magical Green. On the pinky, I have China Glaze Happy Go Lucky layered under Zaina Neon yellow.

The print on the pointer and middle finger is freehand-ed using acrylic paints.]



 I am really happy with my purchase and I will surely pick a few more dresses from this e-store. 
You can also make a purchase from it's Limeroad mobile app.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


*LR shopping points were provided by the PR.

1 comment:

  1. Nice manicure you created inspired by the item!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.