Thursday, June 11, 2015

Maybelline Color Show Go Graffiti Nail Lacquers

Hey girls, today I am sharing my opinion about the recently launched Color Show Go Graffiti collection from Maybelline.




Lucky Lavender


Lucky Lavender is a lavender jelly with peach hex and white dot glitter.




Green Graffiti 


Green Graffiti is a light green jelly with orange and blue hex and white dot glitter.



Blueberry Bombshell




Blueberry Bombshell is a blue jelly with mix of big and small neon green and yellow hex glitter.



Blue Beats



Blue Beats is a glitter topper with big pastel blue and black hex glitter and black dot and string glitter. I layered it over China Glaze Peachy Keen.



Formula
The formula of Go Graffiti nail lacquers is gooey and goes on thick from the second layer. These stayed for about two days on my nails and chipped.

How to wear it?
The best way to wear these shades is with bases. This way in only one coat the nails will look pretty. Apply a similar color creme nail polish on nails and then layer one coat of these.

I did a mix and match manicure using two of the shades. I used Green Graffiti on my nails except the middle finger. On middle finger, I used Lucky Lavender.



The flowers are stamped from MoYou Mother Nature image plate using Nail Matinee Orange shade. The leaves are freehand-ed using green and brown acrylic paints. The pearls are from Born Pretty Store.

To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon gel envy top coat.


The Go Graffiti shades are really pretty but the formula is not impressive.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. Nice swatches! The polishes look really good.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.