Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Teal Half Moons

Hey girls, today I am sharing a teal manicure with my new half moon vinyls from the Angel store. I did this mani a days back.



For this manicure, I used small half moon vinyls for the smaller semi circle and then applied Incolor Chrome Nail Lacquer 50.



Once it dried completely, I applied the bigger half moon vinyl over it and layered Delush Polish Teal death do us apart over rest of the nails.

Delush Polish Teal Death do us Apart is a beautiful crelly with  gold, pink, yellow, lavender and teal glitter.



To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon Gel Envy top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.