Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Roses And Chevrons

Hey beauties! Today, I created a mixed look with roses and chevrons. 
I love the way the background compliments the floral nail art.


For this manicure, I used Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party (white creme) as a base on all the nails.



When the base dried completely I applied Angel Nail Chevron Vinyls using a tweezer. 
With Essie Peach Daiquiri (peach creme) and Maybelline Blueberry Ice (blue creme) I did gradient on pointer and pinky.



Using Sakura Mauve and Pink acrylic paint, I created roses on pointer and pinky. For the leaves, I used Fevicryl Hobby ideas sunflower kit light green and dark green acrylic shades.



On the thumb, I used Sakura Pink to create a rose.



To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon gel envy top coat.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. The rose and chevron combination is pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.