Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pink Bridal Nails

Hey girls, today I did an easy look for this weekend. 
I wanted to do a bridal look but didn't want to do another lace pattern.
So, I ended up doing a textured look with half moons.



For this manicure, I used Maybelline color show Porcelain Party (white creme) as a base on my nails except my ring finger.



Using Angel Nails Studio half moon vinyls I created half moon nails. 
The pink shade is Deborah Milano Pret a Porter Flirty Femininity. 


On the ring finger, I used white acrylic paint to draw a leafy pattern. 
Then, I traced it with Sally Hansen Textured Sugar fix using a detailing brush.


To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon gel envy top coat. 
I left the ring finger without any top coat for the textured effect.


Here is the closeup of ring finger:


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.